General Terms & Condition/Extract from the guidelines of the German hotel order (DeHoGa)
1. The accommodation contract is entered into as soon as the rooms are booked and confirmed or in the event that for time reasons a confirmation is not possible, when accomodation is made available.
2. The conclusion of the guest accommodation contract obliges both contract partners to the execution of the contract, no matter for what period of time the contract is closed.
3. The host undertakes to keep the rooms reserved by the guest available and to pay compensation in case of non-performance of the contract by the host.
4. If rooms are not used, the guest is obligated to pay 50% of the contractually agreed rate.
5. a) In case of non-performance by the guest the host is obliged in good faith to endeavor to rent the rooms to a third party.
5. b) Until done so the guest is obligated to pay the calculated amount stated in paragraph 4 for the entire duration stated in the contract.
6. The day of arrival and the day of departure are each regarded as a single day.
7. All prices are subject to change and without obligation.
8. The sole court of jurisdiction is the registered seat of the host.
The ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION website is an official website managed by the European Commission dedicated to helping consumers and traders resolve their disputes out-of-court. http://ec.europa.eu/odr